Thursday, December 31, 2009

How to convince my parents to let me get Call of Duty 4?

I am 14. I mean my dad doesnt really care but my mom is pretty much anti shooter. But i mean cod 4 is pretty tame and she lets me play with my cousin but i cant own the game. I was just wondering if you have any pointers or things i should say to convince them.How to convince my parents to let me get Call of Duty 4?
Call of Duty 4 isn't that bad. I've let my brother play it since he was 9 and my parents used to be the same way yours are. He's not warped and neither am I. Call of Duty 4 is rated M because of the realistic graphics it has (People actually look like people, OMG!), the fact that it's based off of a possible real life scenario, and mild language.





You've heard worse language at school, I'm sure. There's little blood, suprisingly, (it's there, but it's not like Left 4 Dead or World at War where you can blow off body parts) it's just that when you shoot people, they look and act in realistic ways. I honestly believe it should have been rated T. The M rating has to be because everyone and everything looks so realistic.How to convince my parents to let me get Call of Duty 4?
Well you should try doing more chores, treat your parents with more respect, try the best you can to get good grades in school, use bigger vocabulary, and act more mature. Maybe some of these suggestions to get them to realize you are worthy or mature enough to play that game.





If you want to try to talk them into letting you play it then you should tell them how wonderful they are and how lucky he is to have such caring parents. Give positive thoughts to your parents and also talk about how that game you want in positive ways. DON'T mention negative things about it to your parents, such as ';it has lots of gore and blood in it'; or ';I get to shoot a lot of people';.


Then again these are just my suggestions and I hope it'll work out for you.
i would sudgest finding some of the less violent videos on youtube of the game and show them to them if that doesnt work i can always sudgest lieing or saying that no one ever turned evil from the game it has a story behind it it is not random and ruthless killing like games like GTA and saints row but remind them that you will always be the same kid as you are now and say that you let me play at my cousins its just the same thing under their time restraints
COD4 is not that tame, I have watched Cpt. Price beat up and cap that enemy guy tied to the chair so many times...





But anyway, its not a real war its just based off one, tell your mom its not like your mind is going to get warped from shooting a grouping of colored pixels with a grouping of other colored pixels.





Tell her that it isn't like your going to be training to go on a rampage or anything and it isn't like you're watching real people being shot anyway.
convince your dad to tell your mom its ok 2 have it. just think of a way to ask her. in my way, i would just tell her its just a video game.u dont have to listen to the cusing.... cuzing..... WATEVER ITS CALLED!!!!!!
seriously if you have to ask yahoo answer your to young to play a mature rated game... its rated M for a reason 18 and over, i am so tired of young gamers trying to play games that they shouldnt be alowed to
You should CALMLY discuss this with her. Point out that this is a good guys vs bad guys type game and not bad guys just running around shooting everyone and going crazy. Explain that you know the difference between playing a game and reality.
It's up to you to earn her trust but really CoD4 is very tame. My brother plays it and he is 8. It's just a game, not reality and it can't really influence you much either. And you are missing out
Buy it behind their back?





Or





Call it ';COD4'; and not ';call of duty'; and tell them its a fishing game where you catch cod.





Goodluck!
You live under their roof, you live under their rules. Nothing we can really do about it.
tell them there is really no cursing and you have already seen all the blood and killing with your cuz so its about fuckin time she let u have it
Tell her how mature you have been acting! If you have!
gay parents to be honest
tell her the end of the world might depend on you being able to shoot better.
ROFL FAIL


COD6 is already overated and you want COD4


smh

No comments:

Post a Comment