Friday, December 25, 2009

What was the first video game console that you bought or your parents bought for you?

No handhelds. My first was the grey box Nintendo in 1987. What was the first video game console that you bought or your parents bought for you?
The first one I played was my brothers and it was a Sega Genesis. The first one I got for myself was a Game Cube.What was the first video game console that you bought or your parents bought for you?
We also had the Grey one but I hadn't been born when they bought it, and they got rid of it before I was old enough to play.





Mine was the Nintendo64 and the first game was Super mario64. It still works too. I played MarioKart like two weeks ago with my brother...





And now we have wii... we've sort of got a thing for nintendo...
The Magic Box.They bought it for me in about 1927 or '28.It only played two games,';The Charleston Revolution'; and ';Al Capone's Tommygun Shenanigans';.
The grey box Super Nintendo was my first gaming console. I was six years old when I got it for Christmas. My favorite game was the Mario games and Donky Kong.
My grandpa bought me the PS2 when if first came out for my birthday..and it still works too! My parents have owned the old grey nintendo box bought it wasn't personally bought for me.
gameboy the first one, nintendo
Atari
Atari
i had a grey nintendo also....


but it must have been a more modern version?





my ultimate favourite game was donkey kong


man i loved that game..





x
the nintendo grey box as well
This will reveal my age, but the first video game I got was the big old wooden Atari. Before that we had Pong.
a playstation 1 when my dad worked at sony
i got a nintendo64 when i was like ....... i think i was 5 or 6
A Playstation when I was like, 4 or 5.
nintendo64 when i was about 5

No comments:

Post a Comment