Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you think your parents know you smoke if your a secret smoker?

Even thought you try your hardest to hide it, and have never said anything, they still know you smoke?Do you think your parents know you smoke if your a secret smoker?
Parents always have a 6th sense when it comes to their children, so yeah, they'd know. Eric Camden cought his sons Matt and Simon doing it.Do you think your parents know you smoke if your a secret smoker?
no matter what you do and how hard you try to keep it from them, your parents will still find out in the end. Why? They are your parents. If you are keeping something from them, they would definitely be able to feel it.


Just a thought though, don't you think it would be better to come right out and tell them rather than keep on hiding in the dark? I think this because whatever you do, they will still eventually find out. There is nothing to lose by telling them straight out that you are smoking. Hiding it would only make things worse. it would even make you lose your parents' trust in you.
When I started both my parents smoked, so they never picked up on the smell of cigarettes. My mom became suspicious when she started noticing some of her cigarettes were missing. She kept better track of them than I thought. Eventually she busted me for smoking in my room. I got the hypocritical lecture, but she also knew I was already addicted.
Yep. My partner is 32 and STILL hides the fact he's a smoker from his parents. To me it is obvious that they know, but nobody says anything. He is very diligent with hygiene and never smells of smoke, but they're not stupid. If your parents are non-smokers, they will be very sensitive to any sign of smoke. If they are smokers or were once smokers, they'll be able to read the signs. So either way, they know...
yeah, i think my mom knows. she's asked me tonnes of times, and i always deny it. i mean, i douze myself with perfume after smoking, and sometimes spray a little into the roof of my mouth, but she catches it. and i know i shouldnt lie, but hey...i know how she feels about that. but yeah, i think despite all my lies, i think she knows i smoke.
I am not a smoker and as much as my BF tries to ';cover up'; the smell, I can still smell it on him after he brushes his teeth, washes his face/hands and changes his clothes.





You're not fooling her. She just hasn't told you anything! lol
I would say so.





Im a smoker, and when i was younger i tried to hide it from my rents, but they always smell it off you. or notice you seem to be going out for an unusual amount of walks.lol.
Sure they know. You can smell it without even trying.
Any non-smoker will know if a person is smoking even hours after they have had a cigarette.
Yes. As much as you might try to hide it you will smell like an ashtray and unless they smoke they will smell it on you.
Your parents knows it always, they smell it on your breath and the color of your lips.


Mostly on your clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment