Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is something your parents said to you that you will definately repeat to you children?

Is there something comforting or positive your parents used to say or said at one point that you will say to your children? My Mom used to say: ';I love you more every day!';What is something your parents said to you that you will definately repeat to you children?
They told us they loved us every day.They taught us manners.We had to call adults either aunt/uncle or Mr/Mrs..We had to say yes ma'am %26amp; no maam,yes sir no sir,etc..I am glad that they did %26amp; will do the same with my kids..What is something your parents said to you that you will definately repeat to you children?
l was reared by my grandmother and with outstretched arms every day being sent off to school she would say to me 'l love you this much and more'.


lt always made me feel good as l walked out the door.
';Always try something that you think you might like to do if you don't try you are guaranteed to fail.';





';I'll always love you. There is nothing you can do to change that. There may come a time when I don't like your choices or actions, but I will always love you.';





';I'm so very proud of you.';
Always say please and thank you





do your best-that is what matters





It's snuggle time
something along the lines of


';whatever is going on in your life, whatever hurts you, scares you, worries you, confuses you or bothers you, i will ALWAYS be here for you';





and thats how im gonna be with my kids!
Hi, my dad always used to say 'If you can't be good; be careful' and I used to laugh at him but now I will definitely say this to my child.
If i said anything negative about myself i had to think about ten things positive about myself and recite them....Even as a teenager! i understand why now and when my kids call eachother poopy heads (2yrs and 4yrs) i do the same thing
You are so special! and this is kind of a funny one that my dad would tell me when I got older and was dating. Remember, love makes the world go round but money makes it spin and you can have both but without money love is much harder!
Alawys use good manners in a Restaurant.
My mum always said to wear comfy shoes to work/school, don't try to wear trendy ones cos it won't be worth the footache in the long run!! Hard to understand whilst you are a school girl and want to be trendy and cool, but when i started work i realised she was right, i never told her she was though!!
My mom and I when I was younger use to come up with things that were abundantly available and say that we loved them more than that i.e. ';I love you more than there are grass blades in the world'; ';I love you more than there are seconds in a year'; ';I love you more than all the sand grains in the whole world'; It was fun and really made you feel special!!!
';There's nothing worse than a liar.';





We'd get in more trouble for the lie than we would for the ';crime';.
I love you
My dad used to always tell us '; Family is all you got so you got to get along You guys have the same blood flowing through your veins';
';I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as you're living my baby you'll be.';





';Pimples are just jealous freckles';





';All it takes is a little woosh woosh and a 1,2,3 swoosh and THAT is how you get the perfect eyelashes.'; (mascara tutorial)





';If you can't say anything nice... change the subject.';





My Mom's the greatest!
I am glad that you asked the positive form of this question as well as the negative one.





My parents used to tell me: You are the smartest, prettiest girl in the world so You have to be kind to others.





It made me feel special and encouraged me to stand up to bullies and to be a good person.
';If you don't try and give 100%, You'll never know the outcome';

No comments:

Post a Comment