Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it okay to let parents sleep with their 13 year old child?

We have 13 year old boy/girl whom insist they sleep with us in their bed. I was out last night and when I came home dad was in bed with both of them (not sexual) but I am beginning worry ab out how this affect them emotional. Is it normal to have 13 year old boy/girl twins to sleep in bed wth mom dad still, no?Is it okay to let parents sleep with their 13 year old child?
No, this is 100 percent wrong. You need to stop this now, or you might get your kids taken away from you? Whats wrong with you?Is it okay to let parents sleep with their 13 year old child?
Not constantly, maybe every once in a while. I'm 13 and my mum sometimes lies with me in my bed for a while and dozes off, but i don't demand her to come. It's more of a bonding thing, if it becomes obsessive and something your kids demand then you should start to worry.
no..my sister is 9 and my parents wont let her sleep in their room anymore. you should have stoped that a long time ago.





ask them why they want you in there and maby talk to a doctor about that..because that is not normal at all!





im 14 (close enough to their age) and i will not even let my parents in my room! exespecially in my bed with me!
No, that is wrong and preverted. You should know better. They are old enough to sleep in their own bed. And if your husband is scared of the dark, buy him a nightlite.
NONONNNONONONNONONONONONONONONON
I've read your other questions, and you are a troll.
you need to make them sleep in their own beds this is not right.
erm, no. They're not a 3 year old anymore.


Why would they still be sleeping with parents?
No. What kind of parent lets that happen?
What the hell is wrong with you? I think your a troll...
..right

No comments:

Post a Comment