Thursday, January 21, 2010

What things do Japanese parents value most?

What things do Japanese parents/society value most to teach their children?





Like, ';正直は一生の宝物だ.';


';他人に迷惑を与えてはいけない.';





You can give me either the original Japanese sentences or the English-translated sentences.





Thanks in advance!What things do Japanese parents value most?
ゴミを道に捨てるな!


Don't litter in the streets.





I think my parents are liberal, so that's the only thing I can remember they taught me when I was a child.What things do Japanese parents value most?
It depends on parents. There is no single value or phrase which all Japanese parents teach their children.





BTW, those Japanese you showed are slightly incorrect.





%26gt;正直は一生の宝物だ.→誠実が一番





%26gt;';他人に迷惑を与えてはいけない.→他人に迷惑をかけてはいけない
Cute photo. Kawaii desu yo!
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment