Thursday, January 21, 2010

How to convince my parents to let me have a sleepover?

It's actually my friends parents but we want to have a sleepover and we need a good plan. She said she won't let us tonight but we NEED one tonight! We need some really good ideas and quickly. Please don't put ask her tomorrow or another night because it's really annoying.... Hurry x Thanks peeps :PHow to convince my parents to let me have a sleepover?
if i was you i'd, say what you were going to do plan if where you and your friend are going to sleep already act as if you've thought about things like what you are going to eat where you will sleep etc.. before shes even had time to think about the question. It should hopefully give off the impression that you are responsible. Goood lucccckHow to convince my parents to let me have a sleepover?
You already asked her, right? So now, she'll see through any reasons/excuses that you give her.





1. Say ';My parents have been fighting a lot lately, and I don't really want to be in the house.';


2. Say ';My parents really would like a night alone. They said to tell you that if I sleep over tonight, *your friend* can sleep over some other night, so that you can have time alone, too.';





3. Let her know that you'll set everything up, clean up, stay relatively quiet, etc.


4. Be very, very polite. And make sure you thank her, give her a hug if you know her well, etc.





Good luck!
well, I would ask her why, and if she tells you something stupid..... try to compromise w/ her parents. Or,it's her parents decision and she lives under their roof, so they are the ones who are in charge, which means they get to decide where she goes, what she's doing, who she's dating and all of that type of stuff!
Well why do you ';NEED'; one tonight? Can you explain to her why it's important to you?





Otherwise, just tell her you have a group project due tomorrow and you haven't worked on it because you forgot.
tell them that other wise she wont have a abortion and that they will be grand parents

No comments:

Post a Comment