Saturday, January 23, 2010

How to convince my parents to get me Xbox live?

I have been asking my mum for about 6 montsh now and she is dead set against it. I really need some help, and I really don't want crap like ';just be patient'; or ';Speak to your parents professionally and explain it to them';





I really need to convince them, and whenever i ask my mum about it, she just says: ask your dad. And i know that my dad will say no. But my mum never ever asks my dad to get me xbox live. She pretends that she does, but i know she doesn't.How to convince my parents to get me Xbox live?
You have the internet yes? You have an ethernet cable correct? Buy it yourself. Put it in yourself. Done. You don't need to ask. By the time they find out it's too late. Nothing they can do about it.How to convince my parents to get me Xbox live?
Get good grades and prove to them that you deserve to play online. If you have crap grades, you'll never get Xbox Live.





Either that or sign up for a survey site and do surveys till you get enough points to get a free Xbox Live card from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment