Saturday, January 23, 2010

How to convince my parents to repaint my room?

last year i begged my parents on painting my room purple--big mistake. it looks like barney threw up in it. and i have a purple bedspread so it makes it look even worse. i've been trying to tell them i NEED to change it. because it nauseates me. but nooo, they don't listen to me. do you have any ideas on how to convince them to repaint it? or any ideas on how to change it without painting it? i think i might sleep on the couch if i don't fix this quickly.How to convince my parents to repaint my room?
tell them u'll repaint it yourself if they let u paint it over. or tell them the paint is chipping and u want to repaint it.How to convince my parents to repaint my room?
well,


I would suggest you start looking at ways you can soften the purple by using some material that will go with the purple. Look for complimentary colors to your purple.


Start saving your money to redecorate your room. You might be able to purchase some sheer material to hang on your wall.


I would imagine your parents aren't willing to invest in more paint. so you save your money and maybe do some odd jobs to purchase your own gallons of paint. Maybe then they will be willing to assist you.
pay for it..or fill ur walls with art or something calming and just get a new bedspread. soften everything else if you have loud walls
just tell them it gets you motion sick

No comments:

Post a Comment