Thursday, January 21, 2010

What do you think is an appropriate amount of time to give parents to find a new daycare/caregiver?

Unfortunately, I had to close my daycare (just for a couple of children) due to my financial situation. I am going to continue on until they find good care, but feel so guilty as I have not been doing it for very long.What do you think is an appropriate amount of time to give parents to find a new daycare/caregiver?
At least 3 weeks notice if not more.. just to give the busy parents time to find another trustworthy daycare...and figure out finances and how much another place will cost, etc... 2 weeks should suffice, but the longer you can go the better.What do you think is an appropriate amount of time to give parents to find a new daycare/caregiver?
2 weeks should be sufficient notice. With the economy finding daycare isn't too difficult.
Normally two weeks is an appropriate amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment