Thursday, January 21, 2010

What are the lawd of a teenager moving out of the parents house?

I'm getting my GED. I'll be 18 in July. I have a place to stay if i move out. I'll still be able to get my GED were i'm going to live. But i am involved in the court system.What are the lawd of a teenager moving out of the parents house?
Not sure what you mean about being involved in the court system. But once you are 18 you don't have to live with your parents that much I do know. In alot of places you can be emancipated before the age of 18, talk to your social worker. IF you can prove that you are responsible that should be an easy option... Good LuckWhat are the lawd of a teenager moving out of the parents house?
In MO you can move out at 17 teen without parents. as long as you have a place to stay and are going to school. the people at the local police department will help answer all Q? you have an go as far as get you a job. i know i did it. just dont be freak out about it. it'll all be okay! good luck to you friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment