Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How to persuade your parents to let you get your cartilage pierced?

ohkay, so i've been bugging my mom about letting my get my cartilage pierced for a while now, and she's dead set against it. So is my dad, they think it looks trashy and goth and it's ';not the look for me';. whatever, anyway , I think this is totally unfair! It's just a little stud that will be covered by my hair majority of the time anyway.


anyone been in this situation before? any tips/help?


muchhh appreciated! (:How to persuade your parents to let you get your cartilage pierced?
Do you have anything else pierced? A friend of mine has had labret and genital pierced before getting a cartilage piercing and she said that hurt the most and it didnt heal very well and was extremely sore so she took it out.





If you do get it done you must be very careful of hair spray for a few weeks cos it can get infected. So you will have to keep your hair away from it for atleast a week or two. Dont try and get it done and hide it lol cos if you cover it it will hurt when your hair touches it for a fews days/week and it could get infected.How to persuade your parents to let you get your cartilage pierced?
lol, I went and got it done and then wore a stud that they never even noticed for over a year. When the girl piercing it asked how old I was, I said that I was 18, and she never asked for ID. If you want to do it the honest way, you might want to try pointing out people who aren't goth or trashy who have had it done. Or, go with your mom and let her pick out the stud that you will wear and the place where you will get pierced. BTW, I don't know if this will help your case or not, but I am 25, married, just had a daughter, and I have a university degree and a professional job. I did not get trashy or goth just because I got a piercing.
well i got mine done when i was in 7th grade and now i am in 12th grade and i love it!! i think it look classic!! just a little stud and if you do not like it you can always take it out and it will just close up!! It did not hurt and it is very fast to heal!! you should tell your parents that it is a piercing that still on the ear so it does not even look goth or trashy!!! i think you should just get it done!! i love mine!!! you will love yours too!!
I was in this situation before, and my advice is to just go for it! I麓m not sure how old you are, but if you don麓t need parental consent where you live, then make the money and get it. In the end, it is your body, and your parents have to respect you enough to acknowledge that;just be prepared for it.


I actually just got my nose pierced without my moms knowledge, but I麓m in another country, so that helps:)
i've been in your situation since about november XD


i still haven't broke my parents down.


i think if you just drop the subject for a week or 2, then ask again, it helps. and if they say no then, lay off for another couple weeks.


or do like i've done, and settle for asking for more piercings on the bottom of your ear. good luck :]
Just wait 'til you're 18! Then they can't do anything about it.


That's what I did. (My parents didn't even let me get my ear LOBES pierced) I've had 22 piercings now, and guess what? My parents are cool with it now.
Sorry, kiddo, no help from me.


I told my daughter that if she got anything pierced (ears are already done), I'd plug it up in her sleep: she has to wait.


Until she's 45.
Don't do it! You'll regret it!
just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment