Thursday, January 21, 2010

How many of you parents have gotten the H1N1?

What was your experience with it??


I am running a light fever. I have a dizzy headache, sore throat off and on and I have been feeling nauseated? I live in springfield mo and there has been a huge out break with the H1N1...I am just so nervous cause my son is not even 7 months old yet.How many of you parents have gotten the H1N1?
I had it. Within a couple of hours I went from having a tickle in my throat to sever body/joint aches and chills, a fever and a very sore throat. In my opinion you would definitely know if you had it. I could not look after my son (I could not get out of bed!) so my SO had to stay at home from work to take care of him. I went to the doctor and got Tamiflu and felt 200% better just 12 hours after the first dose. All of the chills and aches had gone and I was left with a bad cold.





I never felt nauseated.How many of you parents have gotten the H1N1?
we just went through a bout of this flu but its not the H1N1.as we were told by our health professional. its going through our house right now (we live in Pennsylvania). dizzy .. we had high fever with some coughing and sore throat associated with it. doctor told us to take robatussin DM and tylenol. i didn't give tylenol every 4 hours, but only after fever elevated to over 102. mainly because you are fighting against your bodies natural mechanism to fight off infection when you make the fever go down. over the 102, it just gets too uncomfortable so i administer then... also, the old addage of ';drink plenty of liquids'; i can't stress enough!! DRINK A BUNCH.. as for your infant, i wouldn't let it get that high. and i would call your health professional to discuss your concerns with him.. as i was told by ours, the h1n1 you gasp for breathe with very hard time breathing. but call and ask just to be sure!!! good luck!!!
No one in my family has gotten the swine flu vaccine. Because there are to many unknowns with it, and it contains mercury which is a known carcinogen. No thank you.
I haven't had it, but this year, I'm being very cautious, and I will go to the doctor at the first sign of sickness. You should do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment