Thursday, January 21, 2010

What do you do with adult children that are disrepectful to their parents and refuse grandparents visitation?

My adult son constantly takes his misplaced anger out on me and cusses and yells at me when I have done nothing to him. Then threatens to keep me from visiting my grandchildren. I am just about ready to cut off all communication with him as my nerves can't take it anymore. He is my only child. Are there any support groups online for this?What do you do with adult children that are disrepectful to their parents and refuse grandparents visitation?
You can actually take him to court for visitation rights. This is your flesh and blood. It's been done before.What do you do with adult children that are disrepectful to their parents and refuse grandparents visitation?
Unfortunately, he is an adult. Did he act like this at home as a teen? I would cut him off completely and file for grandparents visitation. Everytime he curses at you hang up. Does he use drugs? Alcohol? Or just a spoiled brat?
Ask yourself how important it is to see your grandchildren.


Can't you make friends with your daughter in law?


Maybe she can be the mediator between the two of you.
Brats. yes i have experienced that you might consider a counselor
Does your son suffer from any mental illness? It may be undiagnosed. If you are stressed take care of yourself first. There are many groups for anxiety that may be right for you. Sometimes when we have a problem with simeone's behavior its good to look at ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment