Thursday, January 21, 2010

What are the short and long term affects of being without a parent?

-What are the short and long term affects of being without a parent?





-How does not having a parent affect you throughout your life?





-What are the short and long term affects of being without a parent?
I grew up with out a father figure and never had a close relationship with my mom. I have a hard time bonding with people, trusting people, and just in general find it hard to believe that anyone really cares about me. I don't know if those things are related or have anything to do with my parents but I just thought I'd share because they probably do.What are the short and long term affects of being without a parent?
You disconnect yourself from your family a bit, and you try to fill the ';void'; by trying to connect on a better level with someone you wish was your parent or someone who acts fatherly or mothering towards you-whichever parent past away I suppose. I don't know, this is just what I've noticed.
I don't know but I will be watching this topic because I've been without an actual father all my life.





I'm now a gay man and I find myself attracted to very masculine men. Maybe that has something to do with this? Or maybe not?
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment