Saturday, January 23, 2010

How should I tell my parents that I was asked out?

Today I was just asked out by this guy I like and he also has the same feelings for me... I don't know how to tell my parents though. When should I tell them and what should I say?





Thank you very much for your answers!How should I tell my parents that I was asked out?
dnt tell ur parents now.just go out him/and see him.if u think he is perfect man then tell ur parents about him.How should I tell my parents that I was asked out?
First pray to have the grace and courage. I suggest you talk first to one of your parents who have a special bond with you.or close to you. honesty is always the best policy and it will avoid regrets in the end. If they said no, you take the next step bring the guy to your home and introduce him to your parents. Parents will give in especially if the intentions are sincere. It is always best to communicate well rather than to keep secrets, I am talking base on my experience. Hope this help and goodluck..God bless you always





Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment