Sunday, January 17, 2010

How much is it to cancel my Sprint plan with both my parents in it ?

I have the Sprint plan where everything is unlimited but talk , unless it's mobile to mobile , after 7pm and weekends . I really want the iPhone because my cousin has it and pays waaay less than me . She pays around $90 and for my stupid phone the Samsung Instinct s30 I pay $170 and our plans are pretty simaular .How much is it to cancel my Sprint plan with both my parents in it ?
First off, I think its a good idea to get out of sprint. I wish you luck doing so. If you have a contract, then yes you will be charged $175 for each line that has a 2 yr. contract on it. If you are still under contract for two years but have maybe a year left or so, then you can see how much the fee would be by subtracting $10 from $200 for each month you have been paying under your 2-year contract.





Now if your contract is over, then you will be able to call them and say i want to discontinue service and they will shut it off without making you pay anything.How much is it to cancel my Sprint plan with both my parents in it ?
well its like 200 to cancel a full 2 year contract. but i think they take money off for each month after..





and an iphone plan is more expensive.





you have some weird plan because sprint has a $100 dollar UNLIMITED EVERYZTHING plan .. but its per person..








so like 3 people for unlimited everything would be $300 a month..





iphones are more expensive then that.





you need the iphone data plan $35 and unlimited texting plan ( idk how much ) and then ur voice plan..





so yeahh

No comments:

Post a Comment