Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I convince my parents to let my boyfriend in the house?

I'm 15, he's 16, and my parents won't even let him hang out for a few hours! Any ideas on how I can persuade them effectively?How can I convince my parents to let my boyfriend in the house?
Have your boyfriend meet your parents.


And if its not considered early for you...have his parents meet with your parents.


So all of you can know one another and you can show your parents that they're good people and you can trust them.





My parents wouldn't let my boyfriend in the house in the beg. of the relationship, but I quickly introduced them and they began wanted to know more about him and eventually, he was welcomed here and now they absolutely love him.





Also, you can let your parents know how responsible you are and you know whats the differences from ';right'; and ';wrong.'; But the best thing you can do is, let your parents meet your boyfriend. And you can tell them he can help you study for a big test and all that...study buddies and all that good stuffHow can I convince my parents to let my boyfriend in the house?
Turn 18 and buy a house thats the only way they could not stop you from having him in the house.





Otherwise if you have a source of income perhaps have a dinner date somewhere with your bf and invite your parents to join the two of you. Perhaps if they spend time with him outside the house and like him they will be more willing to have him over.





If not their word is final.
Let your parents know that you Boyfriend wants to meet them. Maybe over dinner. It doesn't have to be at your house. But want your parents want to see is that your taken care of and that your boyfriend is honest, and respectful. Good luck
get a chastity belt or cut off his genitals. If your tying to have sex with him or make out its not gonna happen.





The best solution is to bring a friend or 2 with you and don't tell your parents he's your bf say he's your friends bf.
Be the best you can(clean, cook, be obedient, etc.)then tell them it's your bf who's influencing you. :)





Blessings,


Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment