Saturday, January 23, 2010

What steps do i have to take to get emancipated from my parent?

I am 16 years old and am tired of living with my mother we get into a lot of fights and arguments!. I want to know what i have to do and how much it is and anything else that will help!.What steps do i have to take to get emancipated from my parent?
Not all states have emancipation laws. And those states that do have emancipation laws differ from one to another. I suggest you search on your state's emancipation laws for the info.





It's very difficult and takes a lot of time to become emancipated. While you're researching this, get a job and save your money so you might have a chance to have the court grant you emancipation.What steps do i have to take to get emancipated from my parent?
the court won't grant it with out you being able to support yourself with no help from others. If you're able to do that then go to the court house and ask for paperwork, you can even contact a lawyer in your state. One that specializes in family law like custody cases.
First you have to be able to prove you can provide for yourself. Do you have a job?


You have to have a better reason than your mother an you fight a lot ( I would think)


Then you have to get a lawyer an petition the court.
  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment