Thursday, January 21, 2010

What age can you trade in an item at Gamestop without a parent?

I've been through the same idiotic situation when I go to trade in a game or an old system and they ask me to bring my parent to make sure its not something im not supposed to trade in. Basically implying I might of stolen it from another to trade in. So at what age do you get passed this?What age can you trade in an item at Gamestop without a parent?
18 for sure...I work at a game stopWhat age can you trade in an item at Gamestop without a parent?
I was the first to answer the question, if you believed him you should have believed me first

Report Abuse



I think they changed it to 18, so have to bring a parent or adult guardian when you wanna trade.
any age as long as the game is at ur age level, and ur not trying to sell games over the ESRB age rating
18, I know I had to wait

No comments:

Post a Comment