Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I convince my parents to let me go to a Dir En Grey concert?

I really want to go but they are saying I'm too young and THEY don't like the music Dir En Grey plays. They are saying that because it's 4 hours from my town, it's too far to see a concert.





I know I'm only a freshman. Is that too young to go see them in concert. My mom or dad would be with me.How do I convince my parents to let me go to a Dir En Grey concert?
Okay, first some experience. I was in sixth grade when I went to my first concert, which was a screamo/rock/punkpop concert held seven hours from my home town. No one in my family really likes my music, but... my mom took me anyway and it was great. So maybe you might want to mention that?


Anyway - bring this up to your parents. You are a freshman, a young adult.. You're in high school and that's where the real game begins. Bring this to their attention - you're a high schooler. Things start changing - people want to have sex and do drugs. If they can't trust you enough to go to a freaking concert with at least one of them by your side.. how are they supposed to trust you with handling peer pressure? Offer to help pay for the tickets and gas money. Double up on chores and be extra helpful and nice. Show them you are responsible and tell them that you really love Dir en grey and it doesn't matter what type of music they play - it shouldn't matter, right? Because if they're only worrying about THEM getting a headache.. isn't that selfish?


Eh. I'm not sure where I'm going with this. Best of luck. Hope you get to go. And if you do..... I'm totally jealous of you. xP Have fun and make sure to soak it in as much as possible. Haha. (;How do I convince my parents to let me go to a Dir En Grey concert?
Depends. I'm not sure if Dir en grey does this like Miyavi. (Have a concert for people with an ID and an all-admission). The key, is to be sneaky. Only turn on their calmer songs and show the pictures of them without makeup. Preferrably where Kyo isn't bloodied and stuff.





Anyways, good luck. I think I'm about to miss this year's tour too. ):
Despite how awesome Dir en grey is, I have to say you should wait until you're older and can find transportation on your own. It would be quite a bother for your parent(s) to take you.





GLASS SKIN is AWESOME, by the way.
I LOVE DIR EN GREY.





Sorry. Went a little crazy there.





Offer to pay for the ticket, and then volunteer to go to a concert you don't want to go to but they do. That should help some.





Hope this helps!


Ryan
If I were you I would wait until I'm old enough. I wouldn't want my parents to see Kyo cutting himself on stage.
i don't think it is a good idea cause there could be a sick person

No comments:

Post a Comment