Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I convince my parents to let me go to France?

Next spring my French class is going to France. I will be 16 and will be in my second year of French. But I don't think my parents will let me travel out of the country with out them. How can I convince them to let me go?How can I convince my parents to let me go to France?
ive been to france before its fantastic, tell them its a learning experience and you need to explore other cultures for yourself, the world is changing and you need to see the world from a diffrent point of view to understand it. also the educational experience is a plus, france is full of amazing arcitecture music food and art. Also why dont you see if one of your parrents will go with you if they dont want you to go alone, a trip is much more rewarding when you have someone close to you to remember it with, i went with my mom years ago and we still talk about our trips to italy spain france and britian. if you go remember to take chances and do things you think you may not like, eat wierd food and listen to music youve never heard, make friends with locals and go into shops with cool stuff you may not get to go again so live life to the fullestHow can I convince my parents to let me go to France?
if your going with a group of kids, your going to be safe. Maybe you could ask one of your parents to chaperone? It really is a great experience. Talk to them, seriosuly and calmly, and tell them the benefits you'll get out the trip, and all of the things you'll learn!! France is amazing! Take the chance when you can!
You should probably ask them before jumping to conclusions.





=]
Explain to them how it could be a valuable part of your foreign language education, and money might be an issue, flying to france isnt free.
In these difficult economic times, maybe they can't let you go because they can't afford it.
';its a once in a lifetime experience! i can pay for half the flight.';





my sister went to amsterdam ith her senior class.. hahah amsterdam!
Say ';Please, Mum, I really want to go to France! And most kids will be going! I will stick with the group, not do anything bad. It's educational! Please!';
Tell them it would be a cultural learning experience.
tell the benefits?
watch the movie taken
Have your teacher speak to your parents?

No comments:

Post a Comment