Saturday, January 23, 2010

How to tell my parents that I have a boyfriend?

I'm 16, never really been in a relationship before, but I am now. My mum and dad are really cool about boys and things like that, but I just don't really know how to say it to them :s








Any ideas?How to tell my parents that I have a boyfriend?
just say I really like this boy and he asked me out are you ok with me going out with him.How to tell my parents that I have a boyfriend?
Ask your parents what they would think of boy who was like this, and then list all his good points, with the usual comments. When they agree that he certainly seems like an up right gentleman, then tell them that you have become very chummy with such a great guy.
if u have a date with ur boy friend then just say that you have a date that (whatever day) and they'll probably say ';with who!?'; and stuff and then you can tell them.
Just say that I have a boyfriend now, he's really nice and sweet. You should meet him sometime!





unless he isn't, then I don't know what to tell you. haha
Just tell them there's a boy you like and you hope they are kewl with you dating him. At 16 you're old enough to date...if you are also mature enough.
bring him round ';an say we'll **** in my parents bed';
  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment