Thursday, January 21, 2010

How to convince your parents to let you get a pet rat?

I've been looking up info on Hooded rats and i would really like to have one as a pet. My mom is grossed out by the idea of having rats even though i would pay for them and take care of them myself. So, any ideas on convincing her? and also..i want to know if the rat would be happier to have another one with him. I want to know if i should buy 2 or not. thanks!How to convince your parents to let you get a pet rat?
tell your mom that you will put the rat in your room and that rat are a lot more social than hamster. Prove to you mom that you have done a lot of research on rat and tell your mom that it can be your Christmas/birthday present. Also rat can learn a lot of trick and you should get them in pair. Why don't you bring your mom in the pet store and let her see how friendly rat are and how well you handled them. If your mom still say no then i would advice you to get a syrian hamster because they are social pet too. Well good luck to you since it take me 8 year to convince my parent to buy me a pet beside a fishHow to convince your parents to let you get a pet rat?
rats are awsome pets.....my parents woodnt let me have them...and i got them...now they love them.... i have had hamsters gerbils rabbits mice ferrets and guine pigs....rats are the best...and jst as clean or cleaner then them all....





they do take some care....u have to clean there cage...and give them bathes on a regular bases








but by far my whole family agrees they are the best small animal we have ever had!!!!!








i have owned them for 3 years i currently have 5 and i bread them.....i have never been bitten....!!!! NEVER!!!





i love them they are like my kids!!!
tell her that rats are extremely clean animals and don't cary diseases. shes thinking of wild rats. and you should get 2 females or they'll get lonely without a Companion





Hope this helps: )
You should get 2 rats.





To convince your mom you could say: Its just like a hamster with a tail, you won't have to see it, could come in crying.





Best of luck


- Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment