Friday, January 15, 2010

How do I get my parents to buy me a cell phone?

well, first of all you have to make sure you are being reasonable, if you're only like 10 or 11 you probably don't have a need for a phone [yet.] If it's your first phone don't pick one that's too expensive, just a good phone with a moderate price tag. It wouldn't make sense to demand an iPhone for your first phone, there's just no point. By getting a pretty good phone and taking good care of it, you could prove to your parents that you are responsible enough to look after a phone. Once they see that you deserve a phone, they will let you upgrade to a phone of your choice.





Also, try to help them see the benefits of having a cell phone with you. Try to see from your parents' perspective- in other words, you probably wouldn't want to say ';I want a phone so I could text my friends.'; Instead, try something like ';Well, if I had a cell phone I always have a way to reach you in case of emergencies.'; or, ';It'd be easier to talk to you when I'm out if I had a cell phone.';





Good Luck (:How do I get my parents to buy me a cell phone?
Explain to them the benefits of having a cell phone just in case, and being able to communicate with your parents if you get into a rough situation. They should start feeling like irresponsible parents right off the bat for not giving you a phone.





Should this fail...get into trouble. Get lost somewhere, in a mall or something, after school. Let 'em suffer for an hour or so until you finally use a pay phone or a friend's phone. They'll sure as hell wish they gave you that phone.How do I get my parents to buy me a cell phone?
Prove to them, its simple, Walk the dog (if you have one) , Clean your Room, and if that doesn'tt work.... go to the begging part xD EX: All my friends have one! OR Every1 is making fun of me b.c idon'tt have!
Do some chores, be always on time, when they ask you something just do it.


That helped me and 1 more thing helped me, lol.


I just told them, welcome to the 21st century.
Give them the money to get it, and a little extra for them. :P
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment