Friday, January 15, 2010

How can I convince my parents to let me go to the beach with my boyfriend?

My parents are very, very protective of me when it comes to my boyfriend and me (we're both 16). Recently, I have ';lost their trust'; by going to see him when I was on restriction. How can I earn their trust back and then possibly convince them to let me go to the beach with my boyfriend and his family this summer?How can I convince my parents to let me go to the beach with my boyfriend?
Wow, I am still in this situation and I am going to be sixteen!


Parents will be parents and if yours are like mine, it may take a long while to receive their trust back. Just start showing them that they can trust you by doing things that are responsible. I lost my parents trust by going out to the club and saying i really was going to the movies. I got caught in the lie and they have yet forgave me fully. Good luck ;]How can I convince my parents to let me go to the beach with my boyfriend?
It will be a very very long time before you gain their trust back. Trust is not earned overnight, nor within a month or so. You just have to deal with the consequences of your actions. If you want to go to the beach with him, you have a better chance of having him come with you and your parents, where they can watch you.
try sucking up. go to the beach with your boyfriend with your rents to show your mature enough. make your boyfriend suck up to them and be all protective. make his rents insist you go with them to the beach and make sure his rents promise to ur rents that theyll take care of you. lol. if you still have exams, study like really hard to show how ';responsible'; you are.
the only way to earn their trust is to stay true to them. and it might be hard to convince them to let u go to the beach with him for many reasons that u probably have nothing to do with, but u can try inviting ur parents or someone to supervise u 2.
Just sit down and talk to them and let you know that you made a mistake and you are very sorry. Actions speak louder than words so you need to show them that you can be trusted by doing things around the house and doing a little bit extra.
it will take a while before you can get their trust back.. sometimes it takes a year.. so i would suggest do whatever your parents says... if u want your trust back..

No comments:

Post a Comment