Friday, January 15, 2010

How can i get my parent to accept my boyfriend?

Im 17 and crazy for my boyfriend


we've been together for ever


by parents hate him


he's was expelled and HAD a drug proplem





But he's the greatest personality





How can i prove he's changed?How can i get my parent to accept my boyfriend?
Being the parent of two daughters, trust their judgment. We see things differently but we OFTEN see them correctly.How can i get my parent to accept my boyfriend?
maybe suggest to have tea all together. Although your boyfriend might need a really long talk to your parents to explain to them himself that he regrets what he did and that he has changed
find another boyfriend dont drag your family though your stupid boyfriends drama he will never be drug free or cool and your family sees it trust there judgment good luck girls need to stop dating losers/bad boys
just talk to them

No comments:

Post a Comment