Friday, January 15, 2010

How do I convince my parents to shop online?

I will pay for it %26amp; everything but their really insecure of shopping online. But most of the sales of name brands are online %26amp; theres some stuff I really want. Like I said, I'll pay for shipping %26amp; everything. Links to sites about online shopping saftey would be great, even your opinion helps.


Thank you a bunch.How do I convince my parents to shop online?
Explain to them that anything website that starts with www. is a secure site and try starting with something that they have heard of. Good luck! I love shopping onlineHow do I convince my parents to shop online?
Consider a pre-paid credit card and only load the amount of money need to cover the cost of the purchase. Also, check better business to see any complaints always look for the secure lock etc.





Good Luck and safe shopping!
I agree with Dominato also use a reputable websight such as amazon and make sure when its time to pay you see https with a little security lock
try shoppin at online stores that u shop weth ur parents in real life! make them watch u when i buy soemthin an u see the security seals an garentees 鈾?i shop online all tha time n_n
idk my dad won't let me shop online cuz he says ''i'm to picky of a shopper'' but i don't care just wiat till ur 18,it's not that far off.
stores that evrybdy shops from arnt gonan rip u off, but if its a store u ahve nvr heard of, i woodnt buy online

No comments:

Post a Comment