Friday, January 15, 2010

How to convince my parents to let me take Ballet Lessons?

Any clue on how?


They are saying its too expensive.


For lessons, and the trips back and forth...


:[How to convince my parents to let me take Ballet Lessons?
Perhaps you could chip in gas money or pay for half of the lessons.How to convince my parents to let me take Ballet Lessons?
Well do you do any other sports or activities? If you do, they may think it is too much to do ballet and the activity you do now. Try to find a studio that is near your house, so that the trips back and forth aren't long. If you are only taking 1-2 classes, it shouldn't be too expensive.. just tell them you will really dedicate your time and work hard, and I'm sure they will let you !
tell them that it will look good on a college application
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment