Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How to Convince your parents to get a dog?

I need real help on this one dad just won't let me get one its annoying but i really want one my mom just can't convice my dad to let us get one help fast my siblings are crying and screaming at night for this and I don't wanna listen to it I love dogs but still help! We need a small dog.How to Convince your parents to get a dog?
just tell him if someones in the house, the dog would most likely bark and wake yew up lolHow to Convince your parents to get a dog?
My parents won't let me get a dog for a long time. I asked and asked and they always said no. My mom, dad, and sister all didn't want a dog, but just like a few months ago we got a puppy. I convinced them by I wrote letters to my parents about how much I wanted a dog and how I would take care of it. I started researching different dog breeds and when I found a breed that I thought was prefect I started writing more letters and put pictures with the letters of that breed (Puggle). I looked at breeders and I found good ones and then my parents just agreed and now we have a 5 month old puppy. That we all love.
Well, I had the exact same problem...I wanted a dog all my life....I believe one of my first words was even doggy.....so what I did was keep on begging.....(I know it sounds bad) but it really works. I begged and begged for eight years (yes I said eight) and finally got one. Just keep on looking on humane society pages and send them to your dad on an email and say it is in desperate need.... or bring him to pet stores and shelters.....hope fully you will get one and have a best friend! Hope this helped! :D
If they say no then I wouldn't try to keep going, I tried to keep going and begging for one and ended up grounded for a week.
A dog is a responsibility. Ask if you can borrow a dog to walk or a shelter to walk a dog for a week to see the responsibilities.
Save up the money and prove you want one by offering to pay for one. They will see that u want one, and most likely return the money and get u a dog.
Everyone needs to be online for this.I doesn't make anything go away it can make things worst,plus scare a dog,and you don't want to do that.
show your parents your mature enough to get one. Best small dogs are Shih Tzu i have one and they are great with kids. although they're kind of stubborn to train they catch on quick.
Maybe you could do a search and read the answers to this question that has been asked 3,000 times already.
I wish these idiotic questions were reportable.


Too bad whiney and bratty aren't violations.

No comments:

Post a Comment