Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How to persuade my parents to get me hair extensions?

My parents won't let me they say it is to much money and normally people who get it done are really bad people. But they always buy bags costing more then hair extensions. That costs $500.How to persuade my parents to get me hair extensions?
tell your parents that you want your hair to look more thicker and fuller. is your hair short? tell them you miss long hair or want longer hair. and just because you talk hair extensions doesn't mean it will cost you $500 dollars. go buy some at sally's hair salon and have a friend who knows what their doing put them it. if not there's step by step tutorials online on how to.





clip in is also an options





ex: go to youtube and type in how to glue in hair extensions.How to persuade my parents to get me hair extensions?
I think it is expensive too and it is only temporary. Maybe your parents think it this way. Try to persuade them to give you a chance to try and make sure it is nice or your chance could be only once. Normally, if it looks nice, parents would agreed to spend money to let you furhter chances to do it.
With the way the economy is at this moment why don't you think about how that $500 should go to your college fund.





Stop being such a brat, you don't NEED hair extensions, if your parents said no, get over it.


Or get a job and earn the money yourself.
Why don't you grow up a bit and save up some money to buy them yourself? You aren't twelve anymore, and if you are then you probably shouldn't be on this site.
Show them 'good' hair styles with the extensions, something along the lines of what they would like, even if your not considering that style.

No comments:

Post a Comment