Friday, January 15, 2010

How to persuade my parents about an M game?

I know im not 17 im 14 but I want this game Oblivion and my mom immediatly barks out no. I told her if its violent you can sell it but she said no to that. I even told her it wouldve recieved a T rating but some guy let people download a nudity mod! And yet she remains adamant!How to persuade my parents about an M game?
If your parents don't want you to have Oblivion, you won't be able to persuade them to get it for you. Sorry, but as I told someone else on here, the games are rated the way they are for a reason. By the way, I have Oblivion and a 14 year old should NOT be playing it. It is rated M for blood and gore, language, sexual themes, use of alcohol and violence, and it deserves that rating, which it got BEFORE that nudity mod was discovered.How to persuade my parents about an M game?
right i had the same problem when i was your age over here in aussie land. well when i was a wee lad of 14 me mum wouldnt let me get grand theft auto vice city. what i had to do is, go for the other angle, my dad. you see your dad was probably doing some freaky **** which he shouldnt have been doing. i pretty sure your drinking age is 21, so ask im if he drank when he was 18. then point out theres a 3 year difference between what he was doing and the game. and then point out that the game is a whole lot less dangerous then drinking.
i you have an older Brother or sister tell them if they can get it for you thats what i do when i want a game that has an M rating
just remember if she wanted the same thing when she was your age she would have tried to persuade her mum to get it lol...probably. just say: its just a game mum. its not gonna turn me into a knife wielding maniac!!!
Well my parents don't really care about the rating (they rock, I know! They like to see gore and violence in games).





Firstly, explain something to her about the game, how you want it so much, tell that your friends/everyone in school has it and you want one so you won't be left out (old school...).





I don't go through this as my parents don't really care about the ratings but they raise their eyebrows when they buy a ';Mario'; game.





If all goes wrong, LIE! Only if you have to. For example, if they don't know about the ratings, tell them that M stands for minor violence or just MINOR. Or tell her that it doesn't mean the whole game is violent (like walking around is violent LOL). Zelda, in this case, is rated T only because of one cutscene.
There is a reason it has an M rating. Whether you would be planning you use the nudity mod or not, your mom has common sense.





Wait 3 years, then play it.
tell her you really want it
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment