Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can I convince my parents to let me get a facebook?

I am really mad at my parents right now, because they won't let me get a facebook! I am 13! I even checked on the privacy policy, and it said you had to be 13 years old. My parents keep saying, ';you dont need one! I'm not ready for you to get one! You don't need to be on the computer more than you already are!'; What should I do???? Nothing works!How can I convince my parents to let me get a facebook?
13 year olds shouldn't have facebooksHow can I convince my parents to let me get a facebook?
I agree with the answer above, 13 year old's shouldn't have Facebook.





Facebook is for high school/college students, graduated people to find old classmates and for people that work.





But if you still want to get it you can convince your parents telling


them they could get one two and keep in touch with their co-workers


and show them all the things they could do and letting them have you


as a friend so they could see your page whenever they want. (:





Good luck!
I'm your age and I just got facebook a couple of weeks ago...and you could just say something to perseid them into getting it. Maybe look at the games you could play, and say ';I really wish I could play that game...'; Or something like that. IDK...





Or just say...';they have alot of fun games on there for free and i really would like to play them!'; :D!





Idk...Hope this helped a little! :D


Good Luck...
Just try to persuade them, keep taking about the positives of having facebook, like a lot of job companies use it these days and more and more poeple are getting it, even old people....





Hope This Helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment