Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do I convince my parents to get an alpaca?

What are the things I need to think about?


I have two dogs, one norfolk terrier and one pyrenean mountain dog.


When we go away we have a 'house sitter' because our big dog is too big to go to kennels. So that wouldn't be a problem.


Help please.


Thanks


xxxxxxxHow do I convince my parents to get an alpaca?
hhhmmm alpaca... interesting my friend wants a camel!


Well if you have a big enough garden you could pay someone to build you a stable type hut and a big run. Tell your parents you will pay for everything and that you are totally responsible for everything. And that look how many other pets we have I take such good care of them otherwise they wouldnt be here today. Also tell your dad to forget about mowing the lawn! the alpaca can do it for u !


Hope this helps


Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment