Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Soccer Injury and my parents are forcing me to play 2 games?

ok so i sprained hamstring and it hurts when i play soccer so i go to therapy a few times a week. The problem is i have a game tomorrow and a game on saturday (for another team) and the doctor said i should only go to one of the games, but my parents are forcing me to go to both of them, what should i do? Thank you.Soccer Injury and my parents are forcing me to play 2 games?
Listen to your doctor....Playing with an injury can only worsen your condition....Soccer Injury and my parents are forcing me to play 2 games?
Tell your parents that you're really worried about reinjuring it. Or that your coach has told you that the risk is too great.





Or, if you have to, at the end of your first game limp off the field and when you get to your parents sit down and pretend like you can't get up.





Or you could talk to your coach about it and maybe he won't play you in the second game.
Personally i wouldn't play either game. You don't want to aggravate that injury and make it into something worse. Its better safe than sorry and cause problems for yourself in the future.





A few years ago i pulled my calf muscle in training and thought nothing of it. I played a match at the weekend and this resulted in me being sidelined for a few months due to a deep muscle tear.





It is ultimately your decision and your parents shouldn't push you into anything you don't want to do.
Doctor knows best. I dont really see why your parents would be pressuring u to play both....you could risk injuring it even more, which would mean you would have to miss more games, and we all know you go out there on crutches. ......listen to your doctor. They didnt spend years in medical school just so their patients can disregard their directions and listen to their parents, who are obviously not taking your health into consideration.
Hammys are the kind of injury that can easily be reagravated. If you try to play while it is still healing YOU WILL GET INJURED AGAIN. It's either site out a game or two now or sit out a bunch later in the season. Your parents really need to check themselves. You %26amp; onky you should decide if you are fit enough to play.
have Dr write a note restricting you to one game %26amp; one game only.


any violation of this medical restriction will result in a complaint being filed with the city/state child protection agency as well as the A.S.PC.A.





did you know the C. in A.S.P.C.A. stands for Children ?





copy to BOTH team coaches
Well, Who do you think knows most? Your parents? Or a High trained therapist? I'd go with the therapist. He knows best. Otherwise, you injury will get WORSE! But that's only my opinion. If they really do force you, you forge an injury or sickness.





Hope I helped! :)
I would listen to the advice of the docter. Tell the doctor and your coach says that you cant play.Tell your your parents why risk you being injured the whole month if you really want me to play soccer.
I think you should only go to one game, listen to your doctor....its not worth injuring it further...
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment