Monday, May 10, 2010

How can i convince my parents to let me get a cat?

My father thinks it will poop and pee everywhere and i will be spending all the money he wont have to lift a finger?How can i convince my parents to let me get a cat?
Buy books about training the cats etc and let your parents see them, also get like Aunties, Uncles etc on your side and make them just slip in a wee word now and then, and whenever you see like pets make sure you overexaggerate their presence so your parents can see you want it so bad.How can i convince my parents to let me get a cat?
Sorry to answer this way, but if your dad says no, than that's it. Its his house, his rules. Instead, why not offer to volunteer at your local humane society? They are always in need of people, and you can get your cat time in, plus, you give your dad and excuse to visit the cats when you ask to be picked up or dropped off.





Also, you mention money, can you afford $1000 a year on a cat? That includes vet trips, cat food, and supplies.
tell them it will teach you responsibility and how to take care an animal and you'll be the one doing all the woke trust me because i have 2 cats of my own and you just have to clean the poop brush the cat and feed the cat and care for the cat hope you get the soon oh and get it all ready houses trained
show him how responsible you are. if he's concerned about the mess, clean the kitchen once and a while. if he's concerned about the money, come up with a solid plan on how you're going to get the money, and maintain the money. prove him wrong.
do wat i did everytime i get a new pet i hide it in my room an clean after it an feed it an when they find out i tel them i had my new pet 4 like a month an u cudnt even tell i had it an they just let me have it
Tell them you'll clean everything up and feed in the morning and night... and that you'll toilet train it and even put some money towards a cat door.

No comments:

Post a Comment