Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do you think my parents will let me get the Samsung Impression?

I've been wanting a new phone for about 2 months now, and this will be my 2nd phone. I wanted a nice phone that I could keep for at least 2 years. I really thought the Impression would be nice, and I can pay for it.





But, do you think this is asking for too much if I ask for it for my 13th birthday? Alot of my friends have Instincts, Storms, etc. So it would be nice to have a cool phone.Do you think my parents will let me get the Samsung Impression?
I just bought my daughter one and she is 13th.. She will be heading into highschool next year and I wanted her to have a good phone to last her. and this is a GREAT phone..


And if you are willing to pay for it and you are do her an upgrade I don't see why any parent would allow you to buy it.





Good Luck.. and Happy Birthday..
  • ink refills
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment