Thursday, May 13, 2010

How to get my parents to let me take gymnastics?

Ok I want to start gymnastics and last night I asked my mom if I could start and she got mad and said no. How can I get here to let me take gymnastics? I even offered to quit all my other sports but dance. Because I would much rather do gymnastics that the other Sport I am in now I just want to stay With dance also. Why did she get mad? And why didn't she take me seriously? I am very serious I mean I have done lots of research of gyms around.How to get my parents to let me take gymnastics?
Tell her that gymnastics will improve your perform in dance and dance will improve your gymnastics. Tell her the health benefits of it, no lower back pain from stretching it and being flexible.


Explain to her you have done research on gyms and that you would LOVE to do gymnastics.





Your mom may have gotten mad because if you are doing other sports and she is spending money on them and you want to quit it may make her feel like you will quit gymnastics later too. You have to think that gymnastics can get expensive, and with our economy in the dumps your parents might be a little stressed letting you do it.How to get my parents to let me take gymnastics?
Well your mom might have gotten mad or raised her voice because gymnastics is a really serious and dangerous sport. She might just want to protect you....i can relate i was like a inch away from breaking my back seriously but if you really want to do it just tell her all the positives of gymnastics. Offer to help pay because gymnastics is really expensive. Tell her that it also can help you in dance make you improve. I hope this helps.
Maybe she's heard some bad stereotypes about gymnasts ? Tell her it is something that will keep you in shape, help boost confidence, and make you a well-rounded person for your entire life.
maybe its because its kinda dangerous and u can get seriously hurt...
Weird
  • ink refills
  • 1 comment: