Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do i talk my parents into letting me get a cell phone?

I really want a cell phone but my mom and dad think im too young. im 13. I get average grades (A,B,C) all my friends have them. my sister just got a new phone so i could use her old one. So what are some good lines to use?How do i talk my parents into letting me get a cell phone?
If you go places with your friends, tell your parents you might need to contact them, their natural response will be, use a home phone or friends cell, you say what if its the park or something.





Say what if an emerency happens, their natural response will be... alright fine BUT they might say youll probaly be with someone who has a phone. You say what if im alone on my bike or walking.





One of those two should work... ha ha ha... good luckHow do i talk my parents into letting me get a cell phone?
Personal Safety- (It could help if you needed to contact authorities for whatever reason. EG. kidnapper)





Make Parent's lives easier (Makes unexpected schedule changes or manage schedule better with parents)





Incentivize- If you are on a family plan, extra lines are $10/mo. Offer to pay part of this





Agree- Limit text use if this is an issue, or phone is taken.
it is simple. phone is just a means of communication. when you can communicate verbally and also interact on the net, you deserve a cell phone. also it will help you in communicating to parents in case of need while away from home.
Well, if you think about it... its ALMOST a necessity these days. And don't your parents want to know how/what you're doing when you're not at home? Its a huge convenience. Really. They probably won't regret getting you one, if you don't run up the bill.
PUT UR SELF iN A SiTUATiON WHERE U NEED A CEll FONE ,BUt U DNt HAVE 1 SO UR PARENTS WiLL SEE ThE iMPORTANCE OF HAViNG A CEll PHONE ! wow u still dnt have a fone and ur 13! im 12 and i got my 2nd fone last christmas ! i got my 1st in the 4TH GRADE !
all parents are different. but for me i just reminded them how much i wanted one each day. but i didn't beg. i did it just enough to let them really know but not make the annoyed.
Try researching the average age that people get their cell phones and show your parents the results that prove your point.
We're in a recession, they may not make enough money to pay for another phone.
Tell them that you'll do extra household chores in order to pay for it.
They may not be able to afford to buy you one. Times are tough every where.
just get better grades and they might get u one.
  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment