Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do you tell your parents that you are pregnant when you are only 15?

I am unfortunatly prego and I dont know how to tell my parents. I am really scared. Any advice. By the way, I know I am stupid.How do you tell your parents that you are pregnant when you are only 15?
I got pregnant at 15 and didnt tell my mother until i started to show around 5 months. You just need to tell them as soon as possible. You really need to get to a doctor and make sure you and your baby are okay. I would suggest telling the one you are closest with first. I promise, it probably wont be as bad as you think it will. They will probably be more understanding. They will be angry but they are your parents and they love you.





Are you planning on having the baby?





here is my email, if you wanna talk more about it.





I know exactly how you feel.How do you tell your parents that you are pregnant when you are only 15?
If i was you i would be headed out the door to spend the weekend with a friend or something and say bye mom love you by the way im pregnant yes im stupid but i love you. talk to you later.... then like two hours later or later call and say hey did you hear what i said as i walked out the door? and just tell them the truth more than half of my 13 to 18 yr old friends are prego and we find it quite enjoyable to see there little stomachs pooch.
tell your mom first, unless u no she'll freak out. for some parents, call them wen u get out of scool before u see them, so they cant yell at u. but that makes some parents angrier, so u could just try to tell them straight forward. that would be the smartest
just say it ...say look mum i know im really stupid i messed up made a mistake im pregnant ..but do it where you and your mum feel relaxed kinda say mum can i talk to you or dad or both .. .goodluck darl its hard trust me i had baby at 15.but be strong
';Mom, Dad. I have somthing to tell you but pleassee dont hit me or beat me or go crazy. You have to be calm abou this.';





';Ok well Some things happen and now im Pregnant';
just be honest and straight forward.. dont lie to them.. they are going to eventually find out sooner or later.
you and another 5,000 under age girls, but sweetheart, they will find out at one point so just tell them. at least your standing up for yourself. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment