Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do i pursuade my parents to get comcast digital cable?

my parents think tv is a waste but if i had it i would be really happy. they think if you have it you'll just always watch it. i like the idea of on demand so i like cdc please help me by telling me how to convince them.How do i pursuade my parents to get comcast digital cable?
I'm assuming that you have nothing but regular TV now? If so, offer to pay for it, or offer to do something for them if they allow you to have it.





You'll have much more luck if you're giving them a reason to want it too.





weederHow do i pursuade my parents to get comcast digital cable?
Get a job and pay for it, maybe? Your parents probably think it is too expensive.
Research all the educational offerings on it and promise your parents that you will watch loads of it. Then watch a bunch of Fearplex.

No comments:

Post a Comment