Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I deal with fighting with my brother without calling my parents?

My brother and I always end up in a fight. I love him to death but he can make me so mad. Usually, I end up calling my mom crying saying ';He hit me.'; How do I deal?How do I deal with fighting with my brother without calling my parents?
hit him back! fight as hard as you can . and dont just let any one hit you it not right if someone hits you hit em back . i hope this will help you.How do I deal with fighting with my brother without calling my parents?
Take up Judo.





Judo, meaning ';gentle way';, is a modern Japanese martial art and combat sport, that originated in Japan in the late nineteenth century. Its most prominent feature is its competitive element, where the object is to either throw one's opponent to the ground, immobilize or otherwise subdue one's opponent with a grappling maneuver, or force an opponent to submit by joint locking the elbow or by applying a choke.
It would depend how you're fights start out. If he's young it does get annoying cause they're immature and that might be a little harder but let us know how he does it. Arguments about the remote, he takes you're stuff, or he just plain picks on you.
Well you could try learning pressure points (i hear that there not that hard to do) that would stop him from fighting you and try seeing it from his perspective ur the bossy older sister (eaven if u are not). the bribery thing all ways worked for me :)
im an older brother and when my bros start screwin with me i use force.....sure i get in a little trouble but it works for me
Get even. haha
I don't know how old are you two,but stay away if you can't get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment