Monday, May 10, 2010

How can I get Molicare or Tranquility adult diapers without my parents knowing?

Do any walk-in stores sell them? Also, what category should this go under?How can I get Molicare or Tranquility adult diapers without my parents knowing?
pls check the link below to find out thew list of walk-in sotres you can find those commoditiesHow can I get Molicare or Tranquility adult diapers without my parents knowing?
I sell Tranquility Adult Incontinence Products on-line. Tranquility products are not sold in stores. I ship UPS and they are in plain brown boxes for privacy. Perhaps you should talk to your parents about using diapers and get this out in the open. Maybe a visit to the Dr. could correct your incontinence problem.
Order the diapers on line and have them delivered to the UPS or FED-EX store then go pick them up.
I do not think they are sold in most stores, they are mostly online through websites.
  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment