Thursday, May 13, 2010

How do I get my parents to think seriously about my headaches?

They think that my headaches will eventually pass. but i get them every single day. i have glasses. don't need new ones so soon.How do I get my parents to think seriously about my headaches?
You might have Eustachian tube (ear) problems as well as circulation problems that could be causing your headaches. If you need to put on a performance to get their attention, then it's worth it for you to ';act'; so they get the picture.





You should hold your head constantly, try to cry, complain of blurry vision, lay down and tell them your head hurts too much and anything else you can think of. once they get the picture that you are worried about them, they will have you see your doctor. When you see your doctors, tell them everything that you've noticed that triggers the headaches. Write down all the things that you are doing when the headache starts. Good luckHow do I get my parents to think seriously about my headaches?
If I were you, I would go talk to the school nurse. Explain everything to her and maybe she can help persuade your parents.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment