Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do stop my parents from finding out that I smoke?

I'm 14 and I have a serious addiction to smoking but my parents hate it and tell me never to smoke even though I do. I don't want them to find out cause I will get so busted!How do stop my parents from finding out that I smoke?
keep it in a safe hiding place outside the house





make sure you wash your hands %26amp; mouth before coming in contact with them. walk about outside before you come in because the smell stick to your clothes, spray deo if you can, not too much cos thats a dead givaway





dont keep matches or lighters laying around in your room





dont suddenly disappear for a smoke without giving them an excuse as to where you are going.





otherwise, be mature %26amp; stop it now while you still can. I wish i did when I was your age.. ive been smoking for the past 15 yrs, im 27 now %26amp; i hate itHow do stop my parents from finding out that I smoke?
Are you retarded? Who smokes at 14? Please, when your 40 you will regret it and you will die by 50. Quit. You are so so sick.
I smoke and im 16 i hid it from them for a while untill they finally caught me and then got grounded and they caught me so many times they gave up and now im aloud to smoke now, cause they realized there is nothing they can do to stop me
Right - quit smoking before it's too late!
huh? well you could just go outside when there not hommee.....................OR just STOP cause it will kill yooouu
stop your addiction before it get way too bad and worse!


your parents care for your health and thats why they will bust u if you they catch you. Smoking is really bad for you, it may shorten your life by tons for some!
Stop smoking. You will die.
whoo hoo 14 is young to be addicted. I would suggest you stop smoking. They will find out if they already dont know. You will forget and they will find a cigarette one day or your lighter or something. Plus if you get busted at school youre screwed...its not hard to stop...i did when i found out i was pregnant! Quite easy, just dont do it.
No matter how much you hide it, the day you get lung cancer (may this not happen), they'll know you smoke !





Quit smoking.
stop smoking, simple as.
I'll tell u something but it's a bit complicated...





STOP SMOKING!!!








p.s. I think I made it as clear as I could.
Then stop smoking!
Stop spending the lunch money your parents give you on smoking!





They are going to find out eventually so save yourself the drama and save yourself from cancer and quit.
The truth is you're busted dude.





You're gonna slip on maintenance somewhere.





Smoke gets into everything.
stop smoking!
Smoking is Insanely hard to hide, the smell clings to EVERYTHING! and if your seriously addicted then they are going to ';Sniff it out'; So try quitting now, talk to someone or call a quit line. It won't be easy, it never is but now is the time to do it! the longer you wait, the harder it is for some people to quit!!!


Your parents just want was is best for your health!
its not easy 2 quit smokin ,,, in the beginning its really hard but u will get used 2 it .... chew gum if u wanna smoke and drink alot of water ... quit it 4 yourself and 4 the ppl who luvs u and who r living around u


good luck
my sister knows absolutely everything about me.


she always tells me ';don't smoke it's so gross';


yet i've smoked a few to many times and she still


doesn't know. but i just stopped.
Oh, I know! Stop smoking?





Does your school have school councilors? Talk to them about it. The councilors keep all meetings confidential, so your parents won't find out about the discussions.





Other than that, just drop it. Just drop it, and don't look at any cigarettes again. There's really no other way. It's up to YOU, the smoker, to stop these cravings.





You can fight it man!





It's better to start fighting the ADDICTION now, than fighting your LUNG CANCER when you're older!





You can do it!





In the meantime, just make sure you wash your clothes thoroughly. Smoke hangs around really well. If your parents ask you about the smoke smell, just say that the kids across from where your group of friends hang out, all smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment