Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How to persuade my parents to get me a xbox 360?

I have a nintendo wii. I do like the wii but the problem is that it doesn't have games which I like such as assassin's creed and prototype. I try to tell my parents that project natal will be awesome and xbox has awesome graphics but they still don't care. Can anyone give me some tips to persuade my parents to get me a xbox 360?How to persuade my parents to get me a xbox 360?
tell them all your friends have them and that youre being singled out and bullied as 'the poor kid'How to persuade my parents to get me a xbox 360?
Tell them you'll get a part-time job to help pay for some of the cost. It''l show your folks that you're really committed to getting it(since you're such an enterprising and industrious young person), and on the plus side, you can sock away some of the extra to pay for a couple games :)
Well the answer is to do the usual, say that all your friends have them your the only one without one. Then if it doesn't work ask your parents to split the price with you (if you have enough money).





Hope this helped :D
Well you can either wait for your birthday money and if it's not enough, then you can say all you want is the 360 for it. or you can do the other tricks people said here :P
Tell them you will do the chores around the house like (cleaning your room, cleaning the kitchen, washing the clothes, cutting the grass etc.
Get a PS3 you nonce.

No comments:

Post a Comment