Monday, May 10, 2010

What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done as a parent?

When I adopted my son, I didn't have time to adjust to the idea of becoming a Mom. When he was two days old, I went vehicle shopping, as I was leaving across the parking lot I heard ';Ma'am, Ma'am, you forgot something. The salesman was rushing alone car seat and baby in hand.'; I could hardly thank him I was so red!What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done as a parent?
Ha ha thats quite funny. Ive never left my son behind but while i was out shopping i was making my baby a bottle in a cafe and i shook it so hard the cap flew off and milk squirted all over his face. I was in hysterics cos he just looked so shocked but a few of the people who saw were not at all impressed. Very embarrassingWhat is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done as a parent?
I kept referring to the builders in our street as ';cowboys.'; Whilst entering our house one day my son asked me very loudly : ';Why are them cowboys still on the roof Mummy?'; I was very embarrassed. As for leaving our baby behind, we did it when I went visiting Grandma. She didn't let me get far though.
I'm not a mother yet, but when my niece started crawling, I put her on top of my bed, not realizing that she could crawl right off. She did, and got a huge bump on her forehead (other than that, she was fine). I felt so horrible, and I was afraid my sister wouldn't let me watch her anymore!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Thought I'd run over my son and dragged him under the car. It was a tree limb.

No comments:

Post a Comment