Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do you think homeschooling parents of teens should be responsible for their kids social life?

Hypothetically, you're a homeschooling parent and you have a teenager, you live in a small town and there aren't really any clubs of groups in this town, nor is there anyone who is your teens age. The closest thing is a city twenty miles away. Would you feel responsible for driving your teen up there all time to have a social life? Theater, dance class, guitar lessons, mall, ect?Do you think homeschooling parents of teens should be responsible for their kids social life?
I would consider it part of my job if I homeschooled my kids in that location. Once my child/children were old enough to drive themselves, I'd give them that independence.Do you think homeschooling parents of teens should be responsible for their kids social life?
If my teen seemed interested, yes.
There are places 20 miles away from a city in the USA? Where??? You must live in the middle of nowhere and quite honestly your kid probably won't fit in very good even if you do drive them. Public school is the best way for social life for sure.
  • ink refills
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment