Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What gift did your parents get you for graduation?

My 17 year old daughter is graduating from high school this year.


I was just wondering what would be a nice gift to get her.


I'm not rich but I will do my best to get her something memorable.


any ideas? thanks.What gift did your parents get you for graduation?
You don't have to spend alot to make it memorable. I like the idea of a pretty watch with an inscription on the back that says something like ';It's time you knew how much I love you';...or something to that effect.What gift did your parents get you for graduation?
My parents didn't give me anything, they just told me to work hard in college as i do in High school and they did right. i am never spoiled, and im glad of it. but still if you wanna get her something, just ask her about it. :)
My parents got me my laptop for college, but it was kinda a joint graduation-birthday present. But really, it doesn't have to be expensive. Making it memorable is what's most important.
My Mom got me a really pretty sapphire %26amp; diamond ring she had seen me eyeballing; oh and a pair of rollerblades that I'd been asking for forever. :)
My mother got me a car providing I went to college for my graduation.
My mom got me a used electric guitar-fun
Why don't you just ask her what she wants?
a pat on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment