Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How can I tell my parents that Im suicdal and depressed?

I'm 14 years old and I'm an emo, suicidal, depressed boy. If I tell my parents that I'm all of that I know that they would be really mad at me because they are so cheap. I don't think they would spend $100 if their life depended on it. They always yell at me and I can't say anything or they'll ground me.


I just need help in a way that my parents won't find out, before I actually kill myself. Any advice?How can I tell my parents that Im suicdal and depressed?
Talk to some responsible adult that you trust whether it be a school counselor, church leader, teacher, etc. You need to get yourself help because you are going to be a lot worse off if you don't get help, and the sooner you do it the easier it will be. Good luck!How can I tell my parents that Im suicdal and depressed?
I am very much like you except I am not emo. I think about suicide all the time but I know that I could never bring myself to do it or at least I hope I wouldn't. I like to talk to friends and adults you trust. Please don't kill yourself because the world would suck without you. You HAVE to believe that . Find something that you really enjoy that is positive and lifts your spirit. Although It is hard sometimes to think positive you really need too. I am still depressed and I don't like to talk about it but one thing I like to do is browse Yahoo Answers that gets my mind off of things.. I think your parents are really out there because parents should be there for you instead of grounding you.


I hope everything works out. Good Luck ( on getting better)
Dude, ya don't have to be emo... But if it's really who you are, then it's perfectly fine. But you should just tell them like in private. My friend who was sorta emo because she had family problems (it's really complicated), she ended up cutting herself. So then she told a friend (me) and then she stopped but then she did it again and then she felt more comfortable telling her parents, and so now she's getting help, and she's getting better. So you should definitely tell a TRUSTED friend, or your parents. Make sure you can trust your friend not to tell anyone, it won't help if they do. And suicide isn't good at such a young age especially, with your whole life ahead of you.


Another thing you can do is listen to happier music, or music to get you mind off of sadness. Acoustic is good for that, but you might not like it because it's not emo, but people don't have to know lol.


You can email me when you're sad, too. Maybe I can cheer you up or something! ;D


bonhamjohn27@yahoo.com
Joe if you feel you cant tell your parents to their faces then write it down and leave it where they will find it.Its sad you feel this way.maybe they wont react as badly as you think.i think they will listen to you if they know how you really feel.Please dont go through this alone.Do you have a Gran,Aunt or even a friends mum you can confide in??? im sure your parents would be shocked if they thought you couldnt confide in them about something so serious...please try to tell them..i think them being mad for a few hours is nothing compared to you being dead forever.
don't kill yourself, your so lucky to live the life you do. your not disabled or have a disease or live somewhere in africa with nothing to eat. if i were in ur situation and i hated my parents i would just run away and get a job. or just tell them you want to change schools or something. Just change your life in someway and if u hate your life things can only get better right?
You should find someone you can trust to tlk 2. U just need to tlk about watever it is that is making u feel this way. Tlkn about it may be hard but trust me it will make things better.





If you want to u can email me %26amp;%26amp; maybe I can help...It can be confidential %26amp;%26amp; it might make it easier 4 u 2 express urself





Imani_bw@yahoo.com





Gud Luck
deja vu you sound like me last year. well since your still in school talk to your counseler that is what i did plz life is valueable what is wht got you depresed





talk to me


djchrist15@yahoo.com
I Was Like You I Even Attempted Suicide But My Friend Got Here Just In Time. You Really Need To Talk To Somebody. Teachers Are A Pain In The **** But They Listen. Tell Somebody Before It's Too Late Please.





x
um call child services so they can get you outta there and into a nice family's home.

















please dont kill yourself =]
kill them, then whisper it to them in their ears....jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk write a letter and have them stumble upon it in some way.
Same thing With me.


You want a Hug?
start with your school counselor
I REALLY, strongly recommend that you speak to your school counselor. They will listen and speak to your parents if you ask them. There are community clinics in every town who will help you on a sliding fee basis. That means that if your parents don't have a lot of money, lt might be free or cost very little.





You are doing the right thing by asking for help. You know, you are a very worthwhile person. The fact that you are asking for help tells me that you are smart and really don't want to kill yourself. Remember that there are MANY people out there who will help you get through your pain and trouble. You just have to ask for help. You could just tell your parents what you just told us. ';I'm depressed. I need your help. I feel like ending my life.';





Don't underestimate your parents. They will listen to you.





If any of the above doesn't help and you are still toying with this terrible idea, CALL the National Suicide Hotline 1-800-273-TALK. They will listen and give you further suggestions. What you need right now is to talk to someone who cares. I do. And so do others.

No comments:

Post a Comment